Tuesday 28 February 2012

Grammar day...ech

     As the title says, we talked about grammar today in Xhosa.  Grammar is the worst part of every language.  The good thing about Xhosa is that the grammar is very straightforward and it never changes.  Tyler was kind enough to drive me to and from class due to the accident last night.  I got home and then fell asleep because for some reason last night Tyler and I were in a talky mood.  I think we ended up finally falling asleep a bit past 1 if not later.  When I woke up, we hung out and then I made dinner.  Tyler brought home the most amazing thing ever.  A while back Grant's mom made us a meal and had a sweet chili sauce that we could use if we wanted to.  It was SO GOOD!  Tyler brought it home today!!!  I made chik-fil-a nuggets (thanks to Dani's recipe) with this sweet chili sauce.  It was so good.  We are just hanging out now until we decide to go to sleep.  Sorry it's such a boring day.  No fun to read.  Hamba Kukuhle.
This is the sauce I was talking about.  We may or may not be bringing one or two bottles home with us. =]

1 comment:

  1. Love your posts....you are a true Barker/Snow.....lots of references to food! :-)

    ReplyDelete