Thursday 1 March 2012

Lameee

     We have been pretty lame the past two days.  We essentially haven't done anything which is fine with me seeing as my feet are still really sore.  The only thing that has happened was actually a little terrifying.  After Tyler left from class today I got a text from him saying that there was a bomb threat in the Neelsie (this is the building his class is in).  I texted him back telling him to come home and then another one asking if he was allowed to come home.  He didn't respond to either, so naturally I was freaking out a little and just as I had texted my parents about it, he walks in the door.  I was like, "really???"  I was obviously really relieved, but a little bugged that he didn't tell me he was able to come home.  Oh well.  That's about it for these two days.  Hamba Kukuhle.

No comments:

Post a Comment