Thursday 29 March 2012

Eh, kinda boring.

     Today was kinda boring for me.  Tyler woke up and went to the library and was there until about 3:30.  I haven't been feeling well, so I have been sleeping a lot.  I don't know what's up, but it takes me forever to fall asleep at night because I can't always breathe out my nose.  It's ok now because I think I am feeling better.  Tyler came home not super happy about his test.  He says, "By far the hardest test Ive ever taken.  Luckily all I
have to do is get a 50 in the class to get credit for it because it doesn't affect my GPA its just pass/fail."
     It is raining SO HARD!!  It's unbelievable how much rain there is.  I don't think it's rained here since we arrived, but now it's intense.  I am instantly regretting not bringing my rain boots.  I guess winter is here!!  I also found a little friend this morning while I was brushing my teeth.
     I thought he was pretty cute, so I left him alone (I decided he was a boy).  When I went to go back and check him out he was gone.  I guess I scared him.  He was super small.  Probably just a bit smaller than an inch.  That's about it for us today.  We just finished eating spaghetti with sauteed mushrooms and are just waiting for Two and a Half Men to come on.  That's about all.  Hamba Kakuhle.

No comments:

Post a Comment