Saturday 31 March 2012

Double Date =]

     This is the blog for Friday, not for today.  We aren't doing anything today really.  Yesterday morning I had a group meeting to plan for our activity with the Lynedoch kids at Vanessa's house.  Tyler had to get up and take the scooter to the store because another customer wanted to see the model that he was driving.  He came back with a replacement scooter for a few hours.  This scooter was such a Tyler scooter. =]
     Pink!!  It looks like a Barbie scooter.  Anyways, While I was at my group meeting he switched the scooters back and picked me up.  We talked to Vanessa because we had planned to have dinner that night and were finalising details.  She was bummed that she didn't get a good look at Tyler's pink scooter.  We decided to eat at a place called Gino's.
     We were just pretty lazy until it was time to go.  The only thing I did was change into my boots and a long sleeve cardigan because it got pretty cold last night.  It may not have been very cold, but it was very cold compared to what it has been.  Gino's was SO GOOD!  It was a pizza/pasta place and it took FOREVER to get our food.  When the food came it was amazing.  Tyler got a spinach and salami pizza and I got a regular calzone.  A regular calzone comes with mozzarella, mushroom, tomato, and ham. 
     Apparently Tyler and I are fun to watch.  We like to pick on each other (as everyone knows) and Vanessa and Jonas found a lot of entertainment from it.  We had a really good time eating out with them.  Tyler mentioned that hot chocolate would be good after dinner and Vanessa told him there was a place not far that had white hot chocolate, so we decided to go there.  The place was called Java and the white hot chocolate was not only huge, but it was extremely good as well.  I think the only place I think may have better hot chocolate than Java is IHOP.  Most of the time we were walkin Vanessa and I were talkin and Tyler and Jonas were talkin.  I'm happy that Tyler and Jonas get along so well because there aren't many guys in our class for Tyler to talk to and he never mentions any people at all in his other class.  I'm sure he was happy to be around some testosterone.  We got home around 10pm which surprised me because I didn't think we were out that long.  We went to bed shortly after. 
     As I said, today is a little boring.  We don't get Conference here until later, so we have to either wait or listen to it online.  We are still deciding which we want to do.  We will probably end up listening to it online.  I can't think of anything else to tell y'all.  Hamba Kakuhle.

1 comment: