Saturday 25 February 2012

=]

     Today has been so nice.  We slept till like noon!  I know my dad would look at me and be like, "really Savannah?"  The temperature today was probably in the mid 70s, so it has been beautiful.  We haven't done a whole lot today.  We went to the Spar and did some grocery shopping and my hair dye.  When we got home the blonde went away very fast.

     For dinner I made chik-fil-a sandwiches and fries.  I was a little worried about how they would work without a deep fryer, but they turned out just fine.
     Just for the record, Tyler made the fries and yes that one is burnt.  Since dinner we have skyped his parents and played scrabble and just hung out.  We may skype my family when they get home from Garrett's basketball game, but if not there is always tomorrow.  Tomorrow is Stake Conference so we will ride the scooter to church and see how it works out.  That's about it.  Hamba Kakuhle.


No comments:

Post a Comment