Saturday 4 February 2012

Boring

     I have been super boring recently.  I haven't been feeling well, so I haven't really left the apartment which is why I have not posted in a while.  Nothing really big happened today either, but I am updating it so my family and friends know that I haven't fallen off the Earth.  We have gotten our rugby tickets for the season.  We will be sitting with Jonatan which will be fun to be next to someone we know.  We have also finally gotten our toaster oven.  I was even able to make banana bread in it!  There is a family in the ward who is taking us to church tomorrow and then our classes start Monday (YAY!!!).  We will both be very happy to get on a schedule finally.  The people downstairs have been nice enough to put the TV on ESPN tonight and tomorrow so we can watch teh UNC basketball game tonight and the Super Bowl Sunday night.  It won't be quite the Super Bowl party that we would normally have, but I will certainly have to make sure that the food tomorrow night is good enough.  We got to skype my family (minus my older siblings) tonight which was fun.  Mom still loves Diesel as much as she did when I left.  ;]  That's about it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment