Tuesday 21 February 2012

Awesome day.

     I woke up this morning and almost skipped Xhosa because I was so tired, but I didn't.  At Xhosa class I found out that we have a presentation due on Thursday.  This means that all of Wednesday I will be practicing it to Tyler (sucks for him).  I got home from Xhosa and went to sleep.  As I was sleeping Tyler went out and brought home three really awesome things!!
HE FOUND REESE'S!!!  They were a like R20, but he decided to be super nice today.  The drink next to the reece's is called an Appletiser.  These things are bangin!  They taste like a granny smith apple squeezed into bubbly water.  They also have grapetisers which are delicious as well.

This is what I am REALLY excited about.  My feet have been so terribly lately from all the walking, so when Tyler came home with this I just about wet my pants.  I am going to have to learn to drive it tomorrow, but how hard can it be?
       We went on a ride on the scooter into the more rural part of Stellenbosch.  I felt like I was in a movie because the scenery was so beautiful!  When we got back I made dinner, we ate, and Tyler did the dishes for me.  =]  He is being so nice today!  Well, that's about it.  Hamba Kakuhle.

No comments:

Post a Comment