Wednesday 15 February 2012

I miss Reece's

     I can't find Reeces anywhere!!!  I am craving them so bad and they aren't here! =[  Maybe they are here, but I can't seem to find any.  The only thing we did today was go to the cooler downtown Stellenbosch.  I took some pictures, but they aren't very good pictures because of all the trees.
This is how they sell the fish...they stare at you
Fish!
It's hard to get good pictures of the buildings because of all the trees.
I just thought this phone was really cool.
This is what the buildings pretty much look like.  Very old school dutch looking buildings.
     When we got to the market we went into each mini store and looked at all their things.  Most of the stuff that they sold there was actually from tribes from around Africa including the Zulu and the Xhosa tribes.  Everything in these markets are hand made, even the stone figurines.  It's really amazing.  Today may not seem like it was a lot of fun, but it was!  That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment