Tuesday 31 January 2012

Lazy Day for Me

     As the title says, I have been super lazy today.  I still wasn't feeling well all day, but I am starting to feel better.  Tyler has been super helpful today though!  He went to our meeting for us and signed us up for the Robben Island tour while I stayed home in bed.  He even brought home a soda to try to settle my stomach.  Who couldn't love someone like him?  But while he was goneI got to skype Julia and Diesel!!!  He needs a haircut so bad!! 
I miss him so much!
     Last night I made my teryaki marinade for some chicken and while I was layin in bed skyping Julia and Diesel, Tyler was outside grilling the chicken.  Hennie was out there helping him and told him that his wife was going into Somerset west tomorrow and offered to take Jonatan and us there to go to the mall and beach while she ran errands.  We may go depending on how I am feeling in the morning.  He also told us that his wife will be getting the stovetop oven tomorrow.  That's about it for today.  Hopefully I will be feeling up to going tomorrow so y'all have something to read!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment