Saturday 19 May 2012

Slow food market

     I know I am posting early today, but we aren't doing anything else fun so I figured I might as well do it now.  We went to the Slow food market and it was awesome!  I am just going to post pictures and explain them.
This is the Slow food market!  It's pretty cool and relatively big.  There were a lot of these little tent things and also there were some places inside this building.
I didn't eat ostrich, but I thought it was cool that they sold it.
Tyler got Mexican food.
I got Chinese!  These were really good.
We also split a spinach and feta quiche.  The crust was almost like a biscuit.  So good.
Tyler got a Waffle for dessert.
Vanessa told me I had to try to the German food here because she said it tastes just like the stuff they have back home.  This was a cheesecake with mixed berries.  It didn't really tasted like what we consider a cheesecake, but it was really good.
Beautiful Stellenbosch.
This little bird was for sale...I thought it was cute.
This pesto is SO GOOD.  There was a guy making it and selling it there, so we got a jar.
     Tyler is grabbing movie and we are just going to spend the rest of the day just hanging out.  Hamba Kakuhle.

No comments:

Post a Comment