Sunday 22 April 2012

Garrett is 15!!!

     First of all, I want to wish my baby brother a happy 15th birthday!  It's so weird that he is so old!!  I remember when he was born!!  I don't know what he did today because the lame-o hasn't been able to skype me, but I hope it was awesome.  We love you Gare Bear. =]


     Church today was ok.  Driving the scooter was a little difficult because of the wind and such, but we made it there just fine.  With winter coming it's going to be harder to drive the scooter on the highway due to the wind and rain.  On a brighter note, I made something pretty good for dinner.
     I have this amazing teriyaki marinade (low-fat as well) that I make all the time, but this time I decided I was going to do a stir fry with it.  I don't think what I created was a stir fry, but it was still really good.  I also made brown sugar glazed carrots which Tyler really liked.
     Ya, the pictures aren't very pretty, but they are what they are.  After dinner we played Gin for a really long time, haha.  I don't even know how long we were playing.  I skyped Julia for a bit.  We are now just hangin out.  Tyler found a basketball game on the TV, so we are gonna watch that after Big Bang Theory goes off.  That's about it for now.  Hamba Kakuhle.

No comments:

Post a Comment