Sunday 29 April 2012

Birthdayyy

     So today has been pretty awesome.  I even skyped Julia this morning before church.  The only non-awesome part was the driving to and from church.  Due to the fact that it is winter here the wind is INSANE.  We were like being pulled from side to side.  Pretty scary. I taught the lesson in YW today and it was on supporting our Priesthood holders.  It went pretty well.  Tyler said they talked about Marriage and Divorce in Sunday School and said it was a really good lesson.  The Bishop gave me candy for my birthday too. =]
I don't know if this kind of chocolate is in the states, but if it is then y'all need to try it!  It's pretty much a big deal.
     When I got home Tyler make me little baby pizzas for lunch and then I took a nap while he watched the Sound of Music (my request lol).  He actually admitted that it was a good movie.  Look at Tyler gettin all cultured. 
Pizzas on hamburger buns.  Our staple lunch meal.
     When I woke up from my nap (which was like 3 hours-I know pretty long right?) Tyler started making dinner.  While he was making dinner I was looking for apartments because we are wanting to find one closer to UNCG than the one we are looking at right now.  He made Garlic Shrimp Pasta, garlic bread, and a salad which was delicious.  He also got an Appletiser for me yesterday and also a Cinnabon to heat up instead of cake.  I also got to skype Mom for awhile which was super cool. 
Tyler's cookin!
Readin the recipe
Dinner!!!  It was so good.
My Cinnabon =]
     We continued to look for apartments after dinner and found a few that we emailed.  After we found a few Tyler skyped Chris for awhile and now we are just hanging out watching Big Bang Theory.  That's about it for now.  Hamba Kakuhle.

2 comments:

  1. They don't have that particular candy here, or at least not that we've seen. Steven is always looking for it and hasn't found it yet :(

    ReplyDelete